We are currently working with the Governor’s office to keep patients in pain out of emergency rooms.
The situation surrounding COVID-19 continues to evolve, and changes occur rapidly. Please know, the health and safety of our patients, their families, and team members remains our top priority. At AZ Pain Doctors, we are ensuring the safest possible environment. We take these proactive precautions to protect our patients, team members, and the communities we serve:
- We are practicing social distancing by offering virtual appointments. If you wish to be seen in person, we are able to accommodate you.
- All people who enter the clinic, including all staff and patients, are screened for coronavirus infection. Anyone with a cough, fever, symptoms of infection or known exposure will not be allowed in the clinic.
- We are limiting the number of people who enter our clinic. No one is allowed to accompany you unless you require physical assistance. If you would like a someone to listen to your visit you are welcome to call them and place them on speakerphone.
- We are having patients come directly into the exam room. If the exam room isn’t available, patients wait outside of our lobby in alternative places such as your car. We will call you on your cell phone or other number you provide when the room is ready.
- As always, we clean every patient room after every patient visit. We are also cleaning high traffic areas frequently.
- As always, staff sanitizes their hands immediately before and after working with patients. We do not physically touch patients without a new set of disposable gloves.
- We have lengthened our appointment times and limited the number of patients who are seen per day so we can rigorously follow all of these items.
The phone lines are very busy, please be patient while we do our best to call you back within 24 hours. You can also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can text us at (602) 536-9494
Also, we encourage you to take steps to protect yourself and your family. To find out how, we invite you to visit the CDC website – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html