We treat all types of chronic pain and acute pain at our pain clinics throughout Arizona. Visit our pain management center in Biltmore today for a proper diagnosis of any underlying conditions, a custom treatment plan using all options available, and to learn more about our interventional pain physicians and advanced care providers. We are the Valley’s top-rated interventional pain management practice because and we can help you live with less pain!
Our Philosophy Towards Pain Management
AZ Pain Doctors understands that chronic pain can be frustrating, debilitating, and greatly impact your quality of life. We won’t simply offer up a generalized treatment option without first providing a thorough diagnostic evaluation to understand the actual pain generator. We will then provide evidence-based treatments based on your specific needs. This is our practice philosophy, and this is what sets us apart from other pain management clinics.
Treat Your Chronic Pain – Underlying Conditions We Address
After the providers at our Biltmore pain clinic determine an appropriate diagnosis, a specific treatment plan will be created based on best practices and the latest evidence in medical literature. It is important to address the underlying condition of your pain to ensure that we can quickly and effectively reduce your pain. Here are just a few of the chronic pain conditions we provide comprehensive treatment for:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Hip Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Vertebral Compression Fractures
- And more!
Treatment Options for Quality Pain Management
Medical studies currently favor a multidisciplinary approach to treating acute and chronic pain, and that is what we treat at this clinic! This multi-modal approach includes physical therapy, chiropractic care, medications, and interventional pain management procedures. This targeted team approach will optimize the chance of successfully managing and reducing the pain in your life!
We will sit down with you to determine the best course of action using the latest medical evidence and trusted procedures to deal with the root cause of chronic pain. Beyond complicated conditions, most people will suffer from general back or neck pain at some point in their life. Instead of struggling through the day and missing work, let us help you find relief.
Some of our treatments for back pain, neck pain, and chronic pain performed by the top pain doctors in Arizona include:
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS)
- Cortisone Shots
- Anti-inflammatory medications
- Spinal Fusion
Chiropractic Care for Pain Management
Low back pain is one of the top reasons people visit doctors and chiropractors around the world. AZ Pain Doctors employs board-certified chiropractors that are highly skilled in treating back pain and neck pain. Schedule an initial visit for a full examination to assess your condition and allow our chiropractors to walk you through the science behind your treatment. Your treatment plan will be customized to the cause of your pain and may include a number of complementary care modalities such as:
- Manipulation – the chiropractor will work to relax the joints and stretch tight muscles to restore normal function and reduce pain. This can relieve some types of back and neck pain and may be helpful for tension headaches.
- Mobilization – This technique stretches soft tissues to relieve pain and return range of motion to the arms, legs, shoulders, and spinal joints.
- Bracing – This program provides lumbar, knee, and wrist braces to promote healing and reduce pain through daily support to the area of injury or chronic pain condition. These braces are custom fit!
- Spinal Decompression – Our chiropractors are able to offer spinal decompression treatments to stretch the muscles near the spine and relieve pressure on the joints and the discs of the spine.
Visit our Biltmore Pain Management Clinic today for the best in pain reduction and chronic pain treatments! Inquire about physical therapy, chiropractic care, and more interventional pain treatments we offer. Schedule an appointment with us to begin living your life with less pain!