AZ Pain Doctors Welcomes Former Laser Spine Institute Patients
After the abrupt closure of Laser Spine Institute (LSI) campuses across the nation some patients are left alone and confused about the next step to take. We can help!
Why should you consider us?
- We are an interventional pain management clinic who takes a minimally invasive approach.
- We are diagnostic experts who will offer an expert opinion on your condition.
- Leading-edge, and evidence-based procedures, often covered by insurance.
- Multi-disciplinary treatment plans, with in-house chiropractic care for your convenience.
- Stem cell therapy and regenerative medicine options.
- 7 clinic locations across the valley to serve you.
- We work with your insurance company to reduce out of pocket expenses.
- We have excellent relationships with the valley’s top spine surgeons if you need help establishing new surgical care.
AZ Pain Doctors also welcomes LSI patients previously scheduled for post-operative follow-up care.
Please call (602) 795-8700 to coordinate your appointment with one of our expert specialists.